Rock Legal Joins Herman Law, P.A. in Presenting Inaugural “Second Chance Scholarship”!
UPDATED: Earlier this year, Herman Law proudly unveiled the details of its inaugural Second Chance Scholarship for a convicted felon or a child of convicted felon. We are excited to announce that Rock Legal has joined us as a sponsor! As a result, Second Chance Scholarship award is now increased to $700! Apply or encourage an eligible candidate to apply today.
Read here to find out why we are offering this scholarship to a convicted felon or a child of a convicted felon. To apply, submit a 450 word essay or poem explaining your journey: How has being convicted of a felony, or being the child of a convicted felon, created obstacles in your life, career or education goals, and how have you overcome, or plan to overcome, these obstacles?
Herman Law, P.A. will review the submissions and award $700 to the applicant who best demonstrates the eligibility criteria. The scholarship can be applied to any school-related cost.
- Accepted or enrolled in any accredited college, university or technical school in the United States.
- Previously convicted of a felony in the State of Florida, or a child of an individual who was convicted in the State of Florida.
- Email a 450 word essay or poem by July 1, 2019.
- Provide your full name, e-mail address, home address, and phone number (may be redacted, if selected as the winner).
- Submit proof of acceptance or enrollment into any accredited college, university or technical school in the United States.
- Submit proof of felony conviction of yourself or your parent.
- Email to JMyers@RHLawFL.com with subject line: “Second Chance Scholarship Application”