Counsel From A West Palm Beach DUI Defense Attorney
Are you facing DUI charges? Do you think that your case is hopeless? It may not be! As with all criminal charges, with DUI cases there are ways to win. When you are looking for a seasoned lawyer, look no further than Attorney Ron D. Herman. As a former prosecutor and division lead in the DUI Unit, you can be confident that your DUI charges are in the hands of a highly capable defense attorney.
Why hire Attorney Herman?
- Concentrates his practice on DUI and criminal defense
- Over 150 jury trials to his credit
- Over 15 years of experience in criminal law
- Selected for inclusion in Florida’s Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
Questions To Ask About The Evidence Against You
People commonly believe that DUI cases are open and shut, but this is not true. While DUI cases are complex because they require that defense counsel have a working knowledge of the scientific and legal processes involved, Attorney Herman’s background allows him to think outside the box and get into the minds of prosecutors and arresting officers.
The legal issues are wide ranging, giving rise to questions such as:
- Was the traffic stop legal?
- Were your search and seizure rights violated?
- Was the interrogation legal?
- Were you read your Miranda rights?
- Was blood or breath evidence collected, analyzed and stored properly?
- Does the arresting officer’s account align with evidence captured on the dash cam?
- Do you have a medical condition that could invalidate a blood alcohol reading?
- Was the breath testing equipment calibrated properly?
- Was there police officer misconduct?
Herman Law, P.A. – dedicated to DUI defense!
At Herman Law, P.A., it is our mission to defend our clients’ rights under the U.S. and Florida Constitutions. From search and seizure issues, to due process, illegal interrogations and evidentiary issues, we understand how and where to challenge DUI evidence. From attacking field sobriety testing, to cross-examining the arresting officer, to developing and using defense expert witnesses, we will evaluate your case and apply the best legal strategies for your defense.
As a DUI defense firm devoted to preserving our clients’ freedom and using the legal system to our clients’ advantage, we stand ready to defend you. To confirm why we are the law firm to trust with your DUI case, we invite you to meet with Attorney Herman in a free consultation.