Conspiracy Defense Attorney In West Palm Beach
Work With A Top-Rated Firm
At Herman Law, P.A., we defend individuals who are facing allegations of committing actual crimes, as well as those who are being accused of "conspiring" to commit a crime. Attorney Ron D. Herman brings a wealth of knowledge and insight to each case that he defends, and regardless of the nature of your charges, he wants to help you too.
- Attorney Herman is a former prosecutor with over 150 jury trials to his credit.
- He has 15 years of experience practicing before the state and federal courts.
- He is selected for inclusion in Florida's Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠.
- He is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
What is conspiracy?
Conspiracy is covered under §777.04 of the Florida Statues. When a person agrees or conspires with another person to commit any offense, the offense is classified as criminal conspiracy. In Florida, a conspiracy case is typically charged one level below the ranking of the actual crime that was conspired; for example:
- If the offense conspired is a capital felony, the offense of criminal conspiracy is a felony of the first degree.
- If the offense conspired is a life felony, or a felony of the first degree, the offense of criminal conspiracy is a felony of the second degree.
- If the offense conspired is a second degree felony, a burglary that is a felony of the third degree, or a third degree felony (ranked level 3 to 10), the offense of criminal conspiracy is a felony of the third degree.
- For other third degree felony offenses conspired, the offense of criminal conspiracy is a misdemeanor of the first degree.
- If the offense conspired is a misdemeanor of the first degree, the offense of criminal conspiracy is a second degree felony.
Contact a West Palm Beach Criminal Lawyer
Criminal conspiracy cases are complex and rely heavily on hard evidence. In criminal conspiracy cases it is imperative that you hire West Palm Beach Criminal Attorney, Ron D. Herman to defend you. Attorney Herman knows the criminal justice system inside and out, he will carefully investigate the facts of the case and search for any mitigating evidence that may get evidence suppressed, or get your charges reduced or dropped.
Call our office today
to speak with Attorney Herman in a risk-free consultation. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by finding out how we can help – we are on your side!